Made in Israel
COCOCHOCO keratin treatment 8.4 FL oz \ 250ml
COCOCHOCO Free sulphate shampoo 13.5 FL oz \ 400ml
COCOCHOCO Clarifying shampoo 13.5 FL oz \ 400ml
COCOCHOCO keratin hair Mask 8.4 oz \ 250ml
COCOCHOCO Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment is an advanced process that transforms your hair to a straight, smooth shiny and glossy look. The treatment is Keratin based (the primary protein of skin, hair and nails). Keratin is a natural substance that gives your hair the ability to return to its original healthy, shiny, smooth and conditioned state.
COCOCHOCO Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment straightens the hair without changing its texture. The treatment can be applied on all types of hair, virgin, including chemically treated hair (coloured, permed, relaxed, highlighted and bleached). The application process lasts anywhere from 1. 5 to 3 hours depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
After the product is applied, it is sealed with a flat iron at 450 F which traps moisture, hydrates the hair and creates a glossy finish. Results are immediately visible after the Keratin Treatment is completed, hair looks healthy and youthful.
We recommend after a Keratin treatment that you maintain your hair and ensure the long lasting effect of our treatment by using:
· Our COCOCHOCO Sulphate free Shampoo
· Our COCOCHOCO Sodium Chloride free, Formaldehyde Free Conditioner.
IMPORTANT: Please follow these steps without taking any shortcuts
(1) Wash the hair twice with Clarifying Shampoo, rinse and towel dry.
(2) Blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
(3) Comb the hair thoroughly.
(4) Shake the product well before use.
(5) Brush the Brazilian Keratin Treatment onto sections of hair (avoiding the scalp) and comb out the excess.
(6) After 10 minutes, blow-dry the hair on a medium heat until completely dry.
(7) Using hair straighteners set at 220°C or 430°F, straighten the hair up to 5 times to seal in the treatment.
(8) Do not wash or tie up the hair for 3 days. If hair gets wet re-straighten with hot hair straighteners.
(9) After 3 days, wash the hair with Salt-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
Please Inform the Customer to only use our COCOCHOCO Sulphate Free Shampoo, Conditioner, Serum and Mask.
Inform the Customer that to assist in extending the life of the treatment:
Use COCOCHOCO Sulphate Free Shampoo with every wash
Use COCOCHOCO Conditioner & Keratin Mask twice a week.
Use COCOCHOCO Serum on a regular basis.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening? Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer? No. It is a treatment based on keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can I colour my hair after the treatment? Yes. We recommend doing so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment. For better results we actually recommend only after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair? Yes. You can do the treatment over any relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair? Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemically treated hair.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair? Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7.Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages? Yes. We recommend on children 10 and over
8. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when? Yes, 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
9. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair? No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
10. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days? Blow dry immediately.
11. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment? Yes. 3 days after the treatment
12. How long will the treatment stay on my hair? 2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
13. What shampoo and Conditioner can I use after doing the treatment? We recommend our COCOCHOCO Free sulphate shampoo and Sodium Chloride Free Conditioner as they also have Keratin and UV protection
14. Do I have to do touch-ups on my next visit or the whole head? The whole head
15. When should I have the treatment done again? 2-3 months or as needed.
16. Can I do the treatment every month? Yes.
17. Should I cut my hair before the treatment? No. we recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
18. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the first 3 day period? No.
19. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do? Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
20. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing? It is not recommended by the Health Department.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Keratin/Hydrolysed Keratin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Dehydroacetic Acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic Acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate.
Check out my
Be sure to add me to your
by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites