1. Cher opens the show with a medley of
"Rainy Days and Mondays" and "On the Sunny Side Of the Street",
followed by a session of answering questions that have been asked
by the studio audience.
2. George sings "The Baby Song"
3. Teri and Martin are cast as interpreters
trying to arrange a marriage between a pair of royal figures who
have a language barrier.=Vh-1 Edit
4. Cher sings "Limehouse Blues"
5. George joins Cher for a sand dance to the
tune of "I Ain't Got Nobody"
6. Cher reprises her role as the heartless
clerk at a complaint department, where a young couple have come to
return their unused wedding rings.=Vh-1 Edit
7. The Folly Sisters (Cher and Teri)
introduce a salute to the old-fashioned vaudeville revue, featuring
a series of punch lines and sketches from that era.
8. Cher thanks her guests and closes the
Episode Cast and CrewGuest Cast
1. Cher opens the show with "I Can't Get No
Satisfaction" and a monologue about old wives' tales.
2. "The Trouble With Men" -- Cher and Nancy
introduce a series of blackouts taking a comical look at men, in
which Wanda the Fat Lady (Nancy) reveals some of her uneventful
dates, Cher plays a wisecracking nurse checking on one of her
patients, and Cher and Nancy describe the methods they used to get
rid of their unloving husbands.=Vh-1Edit
3. Donna Jean Brodine (Cher) promotes a kit
that will transform its owners into comedians.=Vh-1 Edit
4. Cher sings "Sunshine On My
5. "Life With Laverne" -- Having been
informed by Liberace's butler (regular Jack Harrell) that she's
missed the tour of the flamboyant showman's real-life home, Laverne
(Cher) is personally escorted by Liberace himself.
6. Liberace plays "The Way We Were" on his
7. Cher and Nancy portray the principal and
nutritionist of the Lizzie Borden High School.=Vh-1 Edit
8. Linda sings "When Will I Be Loved?"
9. Cher and Linda perform a medley of "Drift
Away" and "Rip It Up" - Was edited by Vh-1, but I've located and
added it back.
10. Cher closes the show, reprising "Rip It
Up" with Linda.
pisode Cast and Crew
Noted: Highlighted / Bold Lettering items are
segments being shared, other segments have been edited out when
Vh-1 broadcast the Cher Show in a 30 minute format.