One picture has been darkened to try and show more etching detail.
Made from Solid Oak Wood with a Hand Rubbed Honey Oak Finish
Made in America
How sturdy is the glass in your tables?
Pick up the glass in your hands. The weight alone will show you with how sturdy it is. All the glass we use in our tables is 1/4", double-thick glass to give you a glass top that will stand up to any normal use.
Is it possible to break it?
Yes. But don't worry that any little tap or weight will shatter it into a million pieces. You'd almost have to be trying to break it to get it to break.
Don't be foolish with it, but don't worry that it will snap under the weight of a book or a coffee mug. You'll understand what I'm talking about when you pick it up. It will surprise you with how heavy it is.
Do I need any special process or cleanser to clean my glass?
To clean the etchings, use any liquid glass cleaner. The images are a permanent part of the glass and will last as long as the glass itself.
Enjoy the following guarantees:
1. Elegant craftsmanship—your end table is built out of solid oak with a quality hand-rubbed finish—not cheap imitation wood.
2. Double-strength glass—your glass is sturdy enough to withstand normal use for any end table top.
3. Fully assembled—your end table comes fully, and solidly, assembled.
4. Guaranteed etching—your etching will never fade or rub off. If it does, we'll replace it—FREE
5. Safe shipping guarantee—your end table and glass will arrive undamaged in shipping. If anything doesn't, we'll replace it—FREE
The most detailed etchings
Etchings are done with the most advanced etching technique available. You'll see details in your etching that would be impossible to produce in other etching techniques.
Quality and versatility to fit all your decorating needs.
In addition to the solid oak construction, your end table features a useful shelf underneath to give you even more decorating options.
Easy to use
You have no assembly hassles to worry about. Your end table comes fully assembled. Just take it out of its box, set the glass on top and your table is ready to place wherever you want it.
Shipping Policy Estimated delivery time: 7 to 21 days. Continental United States (lower 48 states) only. Shipping costs are for the Continental United States Only (Lower 48 states).
Can you ship outside the contintental United States?
No. We do not ship Coffee Tables outside the continental United States.
Etched Glass Return Policy.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason with your order after it arrives, email us and tell us the problem. If your order arrives damaged contact us right away for replacement instructions. If you choose to return your order, we will refund you 100% of the price of the item. You pay only the cost for shipping to your home, but we will arrange for and will pay the cost of shipping back to us.
Seller's Other Items
Lansford Quartz Wall Clock$615.00
Oakdale Quartz Wall Clock$615.00
Vienna Regulator Large Wall Clock$2,330.50
Carlisle Wall Clock$222.50
Versailles Keywind Mantle Clock$935.00
Lord Baltimore II Anniversary Clock$115.00
Wentworth Carriage Clock$85.00
Cambridge Keywind Wall Clock$1,442.50
Crystal Seville Mantel Clock$295.00
Ashmore Wall Clock$427.50
Lansford Keywind Wall Clock$995.00
Oxford Wall Clock$432.50
Holyoke I Wall Clock$357.50
Versailles Quartz Mantle Clock$540.00
Tremont II Mantle Clock - Cherry Finish$290.00
Hudson Mantle Clock - Oak Finish$160.00
- carved black side table $99.00 Free Shipping
- white table with ornate tray new $89.00 Free Shipping
- flourish hallway table $119.00 Free Shipping
- new ashley furniture black solid wooden end side table $274.99 Free Shipping
- new magnussen lovina bali black solid square end table $254.87 Shipping Included