Great! product of Thailand
Antiques Garuda Holy bird Thai amulet for Authority
Thai people believe that give good metta, protection, business, wealth, good luck and wisdom.
High x wide = 4 x 3cm.
Type : Amulet PendantMain Material : Mixed Material
This is item so good and
I am guarantee in my items and fairly price for items and shipping cost .
It is very rare and looks so beautiful.It will be one of the best in your collection!!!!
In Hindu mythology, Garuda is a lesser Hindu divinity, usually the mount (vahanam) of Vishnu. Garuda is depicted as having the golden body of a strong man with a white face, red wings, and an eagle's beak and with a crown on his head. This ancient deity was said to be massive, large enough to block out the sun.
His stature in Hindu religion can be gauged by the fact that an independent Upanishad, the Garudopanidad, and a Purana, the Garuda Purana, is devoted to him. Various names have been attributed to Garuda - Chirada, Gaganeshvara, Kamayusha, Kashyapi, Khageshvara, Nagantaka, Sitanana, Sudhahara, Suparna, Tarkshya, Vainateya, Vishnuratha and others. The Vedas provide the earliest reference of Garuda, though by the name of Åšyena, where this mighty bird is said to have brought nectar to earth from heaven. The Puranas, which came into existence much later, mention Garuda as doing the same thing, which indicates that Åšyena (Sanskrit for Eagle) and Garuda are the same. One of the faces of ÅšrÄ« PaÃ±camukha Hanuman is Mahavira Garuda. This face points towards the west. Worship of Garuda is believed to remove the effects of poisons from one's body. In Tamil Vaishnavism Garuda and Hanuman are known as "Periya Thiruvadi" and "Siriya Thiruvadi" respectively.
In the Bhagavad-Gita (Ch.10, Verse 30), in the middle of the battlefield "Kurukshetra", Krishna explaining his omnipresence, says - "Of birds, I am the son of Vinata (Garuda)" indicating the importance of Garuda.
Garuda plays an important role in Krishna Avatar in which Krishna and Satyabhama ride on Garuda to kill Narakasura. On another occasion, Lord Hari rides on Garuda to save the devotee Elephant Gajendra. It is also said that Garuda's wings when flying will chant the Vedas.
US $3.99 for Registed Airmail
- The order will be shipped by AIR MAIL within 14-17 days.
- Please make payment within 7 days after auction ended.
** We accepted ONLY PayPal, Payment must be received within 7 days of the auction's end.
PayPal payments are sent to And please include accurate shipping information with your payment.
** Your satisfaction is very important to us. We accept the return. (within 7 days).
After we received the item we will refund you all your payment immediately.
Please note that we will not reimburse the return shipping cost.
*** Feedback Policy: ***
- If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative Feedback.
- We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
- Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
If you have any question contact me at
THANK YOU & ENJOY YOUR BIDDING.
- rare! phra bucha luang phor sothorn thai year 2514 $149.99 Free Shipping
- 1 set phra benjapake 5 pieces orginal 100% $75.00 Free Shipping
- cambodian temple fragment presumably 15-1600 century $670.00 Free Shipping
- thai amulets nagaraj magic money caller wealth pendant $88.88 Free Shipping
- amuletmagic naga amulets money caller rchc and lucky $88.88 Free Shipping
- thai magic eagle garuda phaya krut lp.kalong amulets $329.00 Free Shipping