Anchor Hocking 6.5 inch Spiral Optic Ball Vases
We have several of these facinating vases made by Anchor Hocking Glass in Cobalt Blue, Emerald Green Amber Smoke and Crystal glass from the 1970's to the 1990's.
The pattern is called "Spiral Optic Ball", because it combines the features of classic Depression era spiral or twisted optic styles with two modern elements: the ball base and three rings at the waist.
Listed and pictured on page 36 of the book Fire King and More, 3rd Edition, by Gene and Cathy Florence.
- 6-1/2 inches tall.
- 5-1/4 diameter at the rim.
- 3-5/8 inches at the widest point.
- 12 ounces in weight each.
Under our Ultraviolet lamp there is no glow at all for long wave illumination, and only a weak powder blue glow under short wave, which indicates the glass was made according to a post-WWII formula.
In excellent condition with no chips, cracks, scratches, roughness or apparent wear.
We have three of these available in blue, crystal, amber, and green. Pick a color.
Make me an Offer!
- micro stemless 8 tree 14mm (free shipping) $150.00 Free Shipping
- lightweight blue rimless resin magnifying reading glass $9.69 Free Shipping
- grey rimless light presbyopic reading glasses fatigue r $12.79 Free Shipping
- the zodiac-exquisite art crystals rotated music box w12 $64.00 Shipping Included
- 18 sunglasses reading glasses eyewear display stand sto $41.41 Free Shipping
- blue magnifying glasses makeup reading glass folding ey $14.55 Free Shipping