Alif Baa with DVDs: Introduction to Arabic Letters and Sounds �2 DVD5 | NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR, Auto Letterboxed | ~ 5696.28 kbps avg | English / Arabic: LPCM, 2/0 (L,R) ch, 1536 kbps | 4 hours �13 DJVU Books �Overal size: 5.56 GB | Genre: Learning Arabic | Level: Beginner �Newly revised and packaged with two DVDs containing both audio and video exercises, Alif Baa with DVD: Introduction to Arabic Letters and Sounds, is the first part of the Al-Kitaab program. It teaches learners to recognize and produce both letters and sounds accurately through a variety of exercises designed to develop listening, reading, and writing skills. In addition, it introduces about 150 basic vocabulary words in authentic contexts, and it includes video footage of an Arabic calligrapher, a large collection of street signs, social greetings, capsules on Arab culture, and an English-Arabic glossary.
- new frm l1 bionic turtle premier study package (new!) $45.00 Free Shipping
- garp frm part 1 books (1-4) (new!) $45.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 frm l1 bionic turtle study notes and practice exam $40.00 Free Shipping
- frm level 1 bionic turtle platinum video package (new!) $50.00 Free Shipping
- frm level 1 platinum study package (new!) $55.00 Free Shipping
- energy risk professional (erp) study package (new!) $45.00 Free Shipping