Alif Baa with DVDs: Introduction to Arabic Letters and Sounds �2 DVD5 | NTSC 4:3 (720x480) VBR, Auto Letterboxed | ~ 5696.28 kbps avg | English / Arabic: LPCM, 2/0 (L,R) ch, 1536 kbps | 4 hours �13 DJVU Books �Overal size: 5.56 GB | Genre: Learning Arabic | Level: Beginner �Newly revised and packaged with two DVDs containing both audio and video exercises, Alif Baa with DVD: Introduction to Arabic Letters and Sounds, is the first part of the Al-Kitaab program. It teaches learners to recognize and produce both letters and sounds accurately through a variety of exercises designed to develop listening, reading, and writing skills. In addition, it introduces about 150 basic vocabulary words in authentic contexts, and it includes video footage of an Arabic calligrapher, a large collection of street signs, social greetings, capsules on Arab culture, and an English-Arabic glossary.
- 2014 frm l1 bionic turtle study notes and practice exam $45.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 caia level 1 platinum study package (new!) $40.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 garp frm part 1 books (1-4) (new!) $45.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 becker cpa review premium package $95.00 Free Shipping
- the golden book of chemistry + 2700 ebooks 2 dvds! $19.00 Free Shipping
- 2014 garp frm part 2 books (1-4) (new!) $45.00 Free Shipping