A Muppet Family Christmas first aired on ABC on December 16th, 1987.
In this Christmas special , Fozzie Bear surprises his mother Emily on Christmas Eve by bringing the entire Muppet gang to her farm to celebrate the holidays. Doc and his dog Sprocket, who had planned a quiet Christmas, end up joining the Muppets in their holiday activities and preparations.
The Sesame Street regulars, including Big Bird, Bert, Ernie and others, join the festivities, but to Kermit's dismay, the only one is missing is Miss Piggy, who has been caught in a snowstorm.
Highlights include the following:
* Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem play a jazz version of "Jingle Bell Rock."
* Fozzie and a Snowman sing "Sleigh Ride."
* The Muppets watch a home movie of their first Christmas together as the Muppet Babies.
* Bert and Ernie rehearse for the Sesame Street Pageant, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
* The Swedish Chef, who has been waiting for the perfect bird to serve for Christmas dinner, meets Big Bird in the kitchen, and the two sing "The Christmas Song".
* Kermit and his nephew Robin visit the Fraggles, who sing a song, "Pass It On," about their tradition of giving.
* When Miss Piggy finally arrives, she and Kermit lead the Muppets in a medley of Christmas songs.
* Doc dresses as Santa Claus and gives out presents
* Jim Henson makes a cameo appearance at the end of the program, washing the dishes with Sprocket.
This is the full complete version of A Muppet Family Christmas which runs around 47 minutes.
This is a DVD+/-R and does not include artwork. Artwork can be obtained online.
It will be shipped in a plastic or paper sleeve.
The screen shots and the clip are taken directly from the movie.
There are no commercials in this copy.
** I DON'T RESPOND TO GUEST USERS WHO REQUEST AN OFFER.
YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.
YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED IN TO ASK A QUESTION AND UNCHECK THE BOX STATING "REQUEST AN OFFER" IF YOU ONLY HAVE A QUESTION.** I also do NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE US. If you are located outside of the US and request an offer, those too will be deleted. ***
Please make sure your DVD player can play DVD+R or DVD-R
I am not responsible for the fact your equipment cannot handle the movie.
If the disc is defective, I will exchange for the same item only.
There will be NO REFUNDS if your player is not compatible with the format.
For payments I accept:
Money orders (in US funds only) and Paypal
Items will be sent via First Class Mail.
$3.00 For shipping in the US
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
My Terms and Conditions
By visiting this website or e-mailing me you are acknowledging the following statements.
You affirm that you are not working for any television or movie production studio, network or affiliated organizations. You are not employed by the government be it U.S or Canadian, affiliated agencies or any type of sub-contractor or independent agent. You are not a postal inspector. By e-mailing you understand that these transactions are collector to collector and any incidental costs that are involved are not for product or labor but transportation of said goods. No rights are given or implied. No profit is made from movie trading and is done only for my enjoyment, to help out others and the chance to expand my own collection. This site is not for commercial use.
In regards to the legality of the Video Home recording Act settled by Congress with the Home Recording Act (P.L 102-563,106 Stat 4237, Codified at 17 U.S.C 1001-1010) in October 1992. No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on manufacture, importation or distribution of a digital or analog recording medium or based on the non-commercial use of such a device or medium. No rights are intended, expressed or implied.
You understand that these trades or donations are collector to collector and any incidental costs that may be involved are not for profit, but for accumulated costs involved in the process required. All charges placed on the reproduction of any and all video footage are attached to the time, materials, machine wear & tear and return shipping & packaging.
If you enter this site without agreeing to any of the above terms you are violating code 341.322.12 of the INTERNET PRIVACY ACT OF 1995 which means you cannot threaten my ISP or any other company hosting these pages, and you cannot prosecute any person affiliate with this site including family, friends, or anyone entering this site.
Transfers to DVD+/-R are from collector to collector. No rights are given or implied and any incidental costs that may be involved is not for product, but labor, materials and shipping. The service is meant to preserve the life of the great films.
The Price You Pay Is A Service Fee. That Covers Cost Of Disc, Case, and Wear and Tear on our machines. Actual Content On DVDs Are Free.
All content of my DVDs now is underlying material within the PUBLIC DOMAIN, and is in accordance with policies regarding such material. The work has entered the Public Domain because either the copyright was not applied to the work or the copyright has expired. Re-publishing and re-packaging PUBLIC DOMAIN information and other creative works is not illegal. The reason being, if you find, re-package and sell information that has fallen into the PUBLIC DOMAIN you do not have to pay royalties or copyright fees on that work.
- the beach boys-an american family-2 dvd set-complete! $18.99 Free Shipping
- the long hot summer dvd 1985 tv don johnson 2 disc set $22.49 Free Shipping
- godfather epic(1981)..complete and uncut dvd $16.00 Free Shipping
- a cry for help: the tracey thurman story dvd $9.00 Free Shipping
- grand avenue movie on dvd* $7.00 Free Shipping
- buddy's song (1991) rare dvd $16.08 Shipping Included