8 1/4" tall and 8 1/4" wide. Circa 1950's. This large, heavy vintage pottery pot is in exceptional condition and signed under the glaze on the bottom with a circular symbol. The gold horse graces one side and the gold cherry blossom bloom the other. The cherry seed cutouts surrounding the lid and the base are adorned in gleaming gold gilt as well as the handle. At listing time, there are many additional pieces of Somayaki in this store including matching coffee cups and saucers. The pot is almost 3 pounds pre-packed. USA SHIPPING CHARGE will be the actual cost of Priority Mail plus insurance - no handling charges. International buyers please contact us for rates.
We accept Money Orders, Cashier Checks, International Money
Orders, PayPal, All Major Credit Cards, and Western Union.
- blue peach luster dessert salad plates set 3 $30.00 Free Shipping
- royal swirl fine china japan 2 cups bread plates 4 pcs $27.99 Free Shipping
- maria fine porcelain china japan 3 saucers $22.99 Free Shipping
- designers collection japan honey flowers salad plates $45.99 Free Shipping
- eames era mid century modern--georges briard lemon tree $20.95 Free Shipping
- made in japan-- moriage teapot $43.95 Shipping Included