8 1/4" tall and 8 1/4" wide. Circa 1950's. This large, heavy vintage pottery pot is in exceptional condition and signed under the glaze on the bottom with a circular symbol. The gold horse graces one side and the gold cherry blossom bloom the other. The cherry seed cutouts surrounding the lid and the base are adorned in gleaming gold gilt as well as the handle. At listing time, there are many additional pieces of Somayaki in this store including matching coffee cups and saucers. The pot is almost 3 pounds pre-packed. USA SHIPPING CHARGE will be the actual cost of Priority Mail plus insurance - no handling charges. International buyers please contact us for rates.
We accept Money Orders, Cashier Checks, International Money
Orders, PayPal, All Major Credit Cards, and Western Union.
- made in japan-- moriage teapot $43.95 Shipping Included
- made in japan (nippon) irridiscent lusterware teapot $46.45 Shipping Included
- made in japan otagiri stoneware kierstead duck mug cup $30.95 Free Shipping
- made in japan-- dolphin fine china delphi coffee cups $20.95 Shipping Included
- made in japan- moriyama pottery dish set $57.45 Free Shipping
- made in japan- nasco (national silver co) dish $18.45 Shipping Included