This listing is for 100 MG of 1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole (
JWH-018). Each order is
usually shipped within 24 hours from inside the United States. This
product is not intended for human consumption, and is for research
or bonsai purposes only.
JWH-018, also known as 1-pentyl-3-naphthoylindole, is just one of a series of several hundred JWH-xxx chemicals developed over the last few years by John W. Huffman (JWH) and his research associates at Clemson University in the USA. This compound has been discovered to act as a growth booster when used as a fertilizer additive and applied to the roots of Bonsai trees. When used in this way, the compound helps the trees experience rapid growth of up to several centimeters a week. Both the All Japan Shohin-Bonsai Association and the International Bonsai Society have certified JWH-018 as a safe and acceptable fertilizer additive for use on Bonsai plants.
We currently sell JWH-018 in multiple quantities, listed below. Apply 2-4 mg diluted in water to each plant daily. As with most industrial and research chemicals, JWH-018 has not been approved by the FDA and human consumption of this product is not allowed.
50 MG: $15.00
100 MG: $25.00
250 MG: $50.00
1,000 MG: $150.00
Additional discounts are available for orders larger than 1 gram. Please inquire.
We currently accept PayPal, well concealed cash (USD only), and
money order. Please contact for more information regarding
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- 25 lbs organic worm castings compost vermicompost soil $29.99 Free Shipping
- bua thong fertilizer tablet for lotus&water lily $5.00 Free Shipping
- organic tea compost beneficial bacteria, 1 gallon $119.99 Free Shipping
- organic supplement bloom/growth enhancer, 1 gallon $249.95 Free Shipping
- organic tea compost supplement beneficial bacteria 1 qt $39.99 Free Shipping
- premium organic seaweed fertilizer concentrate 1 gl $149.99 Free Shipping