GOEBEL Collectible Figurines
Her Treasured Day 1925 and Waiting For His Love 1925
This is an exquisite pair of vintage Goebel wedding day figurines representing the style of a 1925 wedding. A very unique and romantic feature of this wonderful pair of wedding day figurines is the way the bride's left arm hooks into the crook of her groom's right arm, though they are 2 separate figurines.
The bride is titled "Her Treasured Day 1925" and has the Goebel W Germany stamp on the bottom. There is also the number "16 289 21" embossed on the bottom. The bride is wearing a gown that is white and pink with a matching short veil and she is holding a bouquet of pink roses in her right arm. She is approx. 8 1/4" tall.
The groom is titled "Waiting For His Love 1925" and has the Goebel W Germany stamp also on the bottom. The numbers "16 288" are embossed on his right foot. There also appears to be signed initials on the bottom. The groom is wearing a long tail black tux with gray pants, vest, and matching hat in his left hand. He holds his white gloves in his right hand. He is approx. 8 1/2" tall.
These are a extraordinary pair of Goebel figurines and a must for the collector. Would also make a great gift for a wedding!
- goebel #311 hummel figurine “kiss me” tmk-4 - 3 line $420.00 Shipping Included
- goebel hummel 'wayside harmony' #111/1 tmk1 $275.00 Shipping Included
- goebel hummel 'be patient' #197 2/0 tmk 4 $290.00 Shipping Included
- 1994 goebel #793 “forever yours” $85.00 Shipping Included
- goebel hummel 'home from market' #198 2/0 tmk 4 $225.00 Shipping Included
- vintage hummel sensitive hunter 6/i, tmk-4, 5 1/2" $69.95 Free Shipping