These are my very OWN collection of "Popper Knockers" from the late 60's early 70's (these are the ORIGINAL CLACKERS/ Popper Knockers).
THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE "light purple" set , "BLUE" set or "Lime-Green" set.
I grew up right down the street from the "Popper Knocker" factory in Carterville,Mo. right here on OLD "Route 66". (these are to be used as "Collector Items" only)THESE CLACKERS or POPPER KNOCKERS HAVE BEEN IN MY POSSESSION FOR OVER 30 YEARS!
ALL OF MY SETS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
These were also known as Klick-Klacks, Whackers, Ker-Knockers, Whack'os, Bangers, Poppers, Knockers, Bonkers, Clack Clacks, Crackers, K-Nokkers, Knockers, Mini Poppers, Rockers, Super Clackers, Quick Klacks, Quick Clacks, Quick Wacks, Wackers, Whak Kos, Zonkers and various other names.
"1/2 OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE WILL GO TOWARDS CARE PACKAGES TO BE SENT OVERSEAS TO OUR MEN & WOMEN IN THE ARMED FORCES!!!"
Our Son Rodney Edwards Jr. is currently just west of Baghdad, Iraq...Please keep him your Prayers!
- wolverine vintage sunny suzy play iron toy $15.99 Free Shipping
- 1950's- wolverine litho tin play kitchen cupboard $139.99 Free Shipping
- m.i.b. auto bridge advanced 1957 pga vintage game $12.99 Free Shipping
- ohio art litho tin play ironing board - holly hobby $66.00 Free Shipping
- 1950's j. chein play rocking pair of beds $125.00 Free Shipping
- set of 5 smaller locking wooden building blocks $7.00 Free Shipping