Additional InformationDG30: Reproduction of the Ames Rifleman's Knife. The balde is marked just as the original "AMES MFG. CO. CABOTVILLE 1849". The reverse side of the blade is marked with initials "US WD", WD stands for William Dickinson who was the United States Ordnance Inspector. The guard is also marked "WD" along with "JWR" which stands for Major James W. Ripley Commander of the Springfield Armory. The scabbard is made of black leather with brass fittings. The handle is made of a walnut colored wood. Overall length of the knife is 18 inches.
- bronze sculpture of napoleon riding horse statue $514.00 Free Shipping
- ! medal for the us war with mexico $39.95 Free Shipping
- ! usa medal for the french naval war 1798 1801 $38.95 Free Shipping
- ! 1790 to 1797 naval medal protection of the new rep $38.95 Free Shipping
- $ usa medal for veterans of war of 1812 $28.95 Free Shipping
- $ us medal war with barbary pirates 1801 1815 $29.95 Free Shipping