This hat is actually an original Russian made Ushanka. It was a piece of captured or found Russian gear that was converted for use by the Luftwaffe. It's made of wool and has the famous Russian Red Warrior factory stamp on the inside. On the front flap is sewn a nice original Luftwaffe eagle. The only issues are some mothing to the top part of the hat and the ear flaps have been tied with what looks like pack ties. The original ties are gone. This looks to be a period repair. You don't see these that often. It's a nice example of confiscated gear used by the Germans.
Pay with money order, certified check, or PayPal. Buyer pays for USPS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional but recommended. Payment is expected within 7 days. Thanks for looking!
- ww2 german motorcycle units cap badge $39.99 Free Shipping
- ww2 german wehrmacht visor cap badge $39.99 Free Shipping
- skull from ss cap m43 $40.00 Free Shipping
- ww2 german luftwaffe cap badges $39.99 Free Shipping
- german ww2 helmet black m35 waffen ss deutschland $1,779.96 Shipping Included
- german ww2 m35 waffen-ss helmet black deutschland $1,779.96 Shipping Included