celestialcollections . . . an eclectic assortment of antique and vintage home furnishings. Offerings often include period pieces such as Empire period (1793-1830), Renaissance period (1840-70), Eastlake period (1870-1890), Retro - Art Deco (1950’s), Early American architectural fixtures including many Shabby Chic – chippy painted items . We also feature a wide range of home décor and collectible items to choose from. We are environmentally friendly through the restoration and preservation of American history.
TERMS OF SALE:
1. If you have a less than 5 positive feedback score you must email us prior to bidding or your bid will be removed.
1. Please feel free to email us with any and all questions about the item(s) you are interested in, prior to bidding.
2. The high bidder/buyer at the conclusion of the items listing is considered to be the buyer, a winning bid/offer constitutes a contract between the buyer and the seller.
Accepted Payment methods:
1. Pay Pal
Payment must be received within 6 days of auction close or item will be relisted for sale and a non-paying bidder alert will be filed with ebay.
1. Shipping quotes/arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer.
Contact us for info. of freight carriers.
2. Buyer agrees to pay shipping charges directly to the shipper.
3. We can only be responsible for items while they remain in our possession.
4. We agree to ship via any independent shipper of your choosing.
Item measurements and weights are approximations. Actual item weights may vary.
5. We currently DO NOT use: Bus lines (Greyhound) or Fed-Ex.
Pick-up of your item(s): Email us at close of auction for phone number to schedule a pick-up. If you plan on picking up the item(s) yourself. Your item(s) must be picked up within 30 days of auction close. Items you are planning to pick-up yourself, that remain in our possession beyond 30 days will incur a $5 per week storage fee for up to eight weeks. Items remaining in our possession beyond 90 days will be re-auctioned/resold.
Merchandise return policy: We pride ourselves in offering a wide variety of quality vintage, antique and collectible items at reasonable prices.
1. Item descriptions are offered to interested buyers solely as a courtesy and make no claim as to an item(s) literal or exact condition. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the natural effects of aging.
2. In the event an item contains a noted imperfection; it will either be made mention of in the item description or made plainly visible in one of the item photos.
3. By bidding/buying you are then in agreement to the above stated terms.
Contact us: Call 603-918-6760 from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST
We do not; share, sell, or trade our customer information.