For sale New Orleans Streetcar poster by Patti Harris Googe. This is a limited edition and is number 39/5000. SIGNED by the artist. THis depicts the Historic St. Charles Streetcar which is the oldest running line in the world. Unfortunately the glass in the frame broke and will need to be replaced by the buyer. This one is also in a white frame. Item can be shipped at Buyer's expense. Local pick-up is preferred to save on shipping costs but I will be happy to accomodate all the New Orleanians who have had to move since Katrina. NOT DAMAGED IN THE STORM.
* Ask early, I do work and cannot always answer 15 minutes before auction ending.
* Read the auction description (above) and rules (below) carefully before asking, I answer common questions in the auction there is no need for me to repeat myself.
* When using "question from Ebay Member" note that I DO NOT get the auction title, number or other identifying information. I am unable to answer any e-mails without this information.
* I will answer any e-mails within 24 hrs. So any ebayer who tries to say "I e-mailed three times and no response" is lying, because I keep all e-mails and answer promptly.
* Paypal is preferred, but checks and mone orders will be accepte from US citizens only.
* I must receive payment within 10 days or I will issue an unpaid Item request and appropriate feedback.
* Checks and E-checks have to clear prior to shipment.
* International bidders MUST pay by PAYPAL, no exceptions.
* I am not a store and do not handle COD, Credit or other payment forms.
* I only use the CHEAPEST method for the item to be shipped. I cannot Lower the shipping charge as I obtain all prices from either USPS, UPS or FedEX.
* Insurance is optional and is $1.30 for anything valued at $50 or less
* UPS does charge rural and oversize surcharges so yes, shipping may be more than purchase price.
* I cannot quote proper shippng within a US zip code.
* Large items are NOT shipped daily.
* Small items will go out within 1 week of PAYMENT RECEIPT AND CLEARANCE.
* International Bidders are welcome but per PAYPAL will have to pay Global Priority Mail rate. I have had too many "we can't prove they got it" refunds through Paypal lately.
* I am ot a store and do work and go to school, please allow enough time for me to get pyment process shipment and for the item to get to you before complaining its been a week,whre is my item???!" I ship following receipt of payment and it may take a week for me to get payment, post it and ship, PLEAE ALLOW FOR THIS. HOLIDAYS, AD EXAM PERIODS DO POSE ELAYS. ALSO MARDI GRAS AND BAD WEATHER CLOSE THE MAIN POST OFFICE HERE ALSO CAUSING DELAYS.
Should an item not be to the buyers satisaction, i ask that the buyer contact me prior to leaving negative or inapproprate feedback. If the complaint is deemed accurate action will be taken to satisfy the customer per new eby rules. The byer may be aked to return the item for a FUL PURCHASE PRICE REFUND. I will not refund shipping on an unresolved/unwanted itm. I may bewilling to handle partial refunds or credit to the buyer. It is in he best interest of th uyer to ask all questions before bidding because I will not routinely ive out refunds, there has to be a GOOD reason for one. A good reason is not "I no longer want the item because I did not read the auction before bidding"
* These are NO REFUND auctions. Please ask all questions and be sur you will be happy with the item BEFORE purchasing. If item does not state "New" in auction title, then it is NOT new.
*I do issue insurance claim refnds. However, item had to be insured by Buyer and a claim filed. The Carrier wil determine the caim value and this is the value I will pay the buyer.< DESIGNTIMESP=31328>* Shipping is not refundable after an item has shipped.
* I cancel all bids which originate from invalid e-mail addresses.
* Shipping is NEVER free. If an amount is not stated it is because it is dependent on where the item is going, the weight of the package and the size of the box.
* Transactions canceled by bidder are noted in Ebays Upaid Item Disputes and Buyer received a strike when reported. Think before requeting a cancelation, you couldbe removed from Ebay for too many strikes.* YOUR BID IS A CONTRCT WHICH YOU MUST HONOR.