NOTE: Front wheel bearings and hub will need replacement if your axle has worn through it. The bearing is mounted on the end of the driveshaft or axle and at times runs hot. Although it contains a sealed bearing that needs no lubrication - over time due to heat it will deteriorate and wear out. The bearing is self sealing and self lubricating so it will never need servicing. The bearing should be checked during regular brake inspection to be sure itÂ’s not out of round and the ball bearings are not worn. Tie rod ends inner or outers are used by the suspension and steering systems it allows the car to steer the wheels. If the tie rod is worn out, the wheel alignment may suffer and the tire rod may pop out of its socket leaving you stranded when the wheel does the mean lean. Replace the tie rod inner and or outer and donÂ’t forget to get a wheel alignment. At the same time you may want to check the ball joints and wheel bearings or hub bearings. The control arms will sometimes need replacement when the bushings and the ball joint wear out. While you are at it you should check the rest of the suspension such as idler and pitman arms drag links tie rod sleeves upper and lower ball joints struts and shocks.
On Sep-20-07 at 06:22:24 PDT, seller added the following information:
- new h4 3.5w 68-smd led 6500k 310-lumen white fog lights $10.25 Free Shipping
- 2 x cree led car door laser welcome lights for $27.04 Free Shipping
- 2x 14 smd led arrow panel for car rear mirror 022698 $4.99 Free Shipping
- 2x car front light headlight h7 ultra white xenon bulbs $13.24 Free Shipping
- new h7 5w 102-smd led 6500k 460-lumen white fog lights $15.53 Free Shipping
- disney mickey mouse car air freshener perfume air 10212 $4.59 Free Shipping