This great TV collectible is a Soap Opera Magazine
After Noon TV (later Afternoon TV) Feb. 1969 - Vol. 1 #5
This great magazine is an
extremely rare issue of the long-running soap opera magazine.
This is the only issue I have ever seen in my decades of
collecting. Excellent articles about Dark Shadows throughout
the magazine - when DS was at the peak of its fame!
Dark Shadows articles and more!
- Secret Storm Rehearsal (photos & captions)
- Guiding Light's Incredible Heart Transplant article
- DARK SHADOWS: The Youthful Barnabas (photos of Jonathan Frid through the years before Dark Shadows) 2 pages
- The Doctors' Wonderful Wedding - Dr. Althea Davis (Elizabeth Hubbard, now of As the World Turns)
- Allan Miller article/interview (Edge of Night)
- Marie Cheatham interview/article (Marie Horton Merritt, Days of Our Lives)
- What are They Saying? contest with a photo of Elizabeth Hubbard & Jim Pritchett of "The Doctors"
- Who's New? - Audre Johnston interview/article (Jill Spenser, The Secret Storm)
- C.C., Courtney interview/article (Jody Lee Bronson, The Doctors)
- Meet the Cast of The Guiding Light photos & captions
- Chris Wines interview/article (Marty Dillman, The Guiding Light)
- Nancy Barrett..from the eyes of her Fan Club Proxy article (2 photos)
- Remember When...I Remember Mama cast photo
- Now About Flying Saucers...Ken Harvey of Search for Tomorrow has some pretty strong opinions!
- Who's the Glamour Girl? Vintage photo of Marjorie Gateson (now Secret Storm actress) from the early days of Hollywood when she was under contract to Paramount
- Vote for your Favorite Stars! - 2 page ballot
- Terry O'Sullivan article/interview (Judge Stevens, The Secret Storm)
- Lynn Adams Interview/article (Leslie Jackson Bauer, Guiding Light)
- My Visit to Dark Shadows - the gal who won the visit to Dark Shadows article w/photos
- Show in Progress: Another World - photos & captions
- Two General Hospital stars: Stats & photos: Jennifer Billingsley & Martin West
- One Life to Live Close-Ups - photos & captions
- Adam's Girl Eve - Meet Marie Wallace (Eve, Dark Shadows) article/interview
- Lori March interview/article (Valerie Ames, The Secret Storm)
- Lydia Bruce interview/article (Maggie Powers, The Doctors)
There is minor wear - a hairline crease in the upper right corner, very minor wear. Beautiful!
This is an extremely hard to find magazine and VERY collectible to soap opera and Dark Shadows collectors.
If purchasing multiple items, do not
use check-out. Please email me for a total and I will combine
shipping for you!
I combine shipping for multiple auction wins, but did you know that you can also combine shipping for my store items as well as my auctions? You can!!! So, at for hundreds more great TV books and collectibles!
If you need an item more quickly (such as a birthday, etc), please let me know and I will try to accommodate your request as soon as possible. I offer different forms of shipping, but if you need express shipping, let me know!
To calculate shipping costs, simply go to the shipping calculator located at the lower right hand corner of this page. Both US and international rates can be calculated there.
Check out my ! I do accept paypal and will combine shipping on multiple wins! I have multiple shipping options. If you don't see one you like, let me know!
- starlog magazine collection on 15 dvds! $80.00 Free Shipping
- doctor who magazine complete on 6 dvds $34.00 Free Shipping
- creepy and eerie magazine huge collection 4 dvd $25.00 Free Shipping
- ham radio magazine 1968-1990 pdf format on dvd $16.00 Free Shipping
- doctor who magazine 6 dvds 470 issues $32.00 Free Shipping
- knitting books and more huge collection on dvd $16.00 Free Shipping