1881 1/2oz $10 American Eagle Gold Coin
(photos are of the actual coin)
The Gold Eagle, also known as Coronet or Liberty Type, minted from 1838 to 1907, was designed by Christian Gobrecht. The original design displayed Miss Liberty on the obverse with the word Liberty on the Coronet and the spread-winged Eagle on the reverse; this was the No Motto Type minted from 1838-1866.
The succeeding With Motto Liberty design began in 1866 and was produced through 1907. This type added the Motto "In God We Trust" above the Eagle on the reverse. This series can be especially challenging to a collector because there are so many rare dates.
* FREE SHIPPING BY REGISTERED MAIL OR FEDEX, INCLUDING INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.
ITEMS ARE TO BE SHIPPED TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY AND MUST HAVE
THE BUYER'S NAME IF IT IS SENT TO A BUSINESS.
- $1,000,000 estate coin liquidation sale! $37.98 Free Shipping
- slabbed coin lot with guaranteed pcgs and more! $29.99 Free Shipping
- slabbed coin lot with guaranteed ngc and more! $29.99 Free Shipping
- pcgs ngc icg anacs only top company certified coin lot! $100.00 Free Shipping
- asian chinese feng shui traditional frog $10.99 Free Shipping
- nazi 2rm silver coin 900 silver $25.00 Free Shipping