1881 1/2oz $10 American Eagle Gold Coin
(photos are of the actual coin)
The Gold Eagle, also known as Coronet or Liberty Type, minted from 1838 to 1907, was designed by Christian Gobrecht. The original design displayed Miss Liberty on the obverse with the word Liberty on the Coronet and the spread-winged Eagle on the reverse; this was the No Motto Type minted from 1838-1866.
The succeeding With Motto Liberty design began in 1866 and was produced through 1907. This type added the Motto "In God We Trust" above the Eagle on the reverse. This series can be especially challenging to a collector because there are so many rare dates.
* FREE SHIPPING BY REGISTERED MAIL OR FEDEX, INCLUDING INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.
ITEMS ARE TO BE SHIPPED TO CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY AND MUST HAVE
THE BUYER'S NAME IF IT IS SENT TO A BUSINESS.
- 100pcs 50 euro 50 european bank paper money banknotes $15.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs 50 euro 50 european bank paper money banknotes $6.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs 10 euro training collect learning banknotes $5.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs/lot 100 dollars bank usa training collect bankno $5.99 Free Shipping
- 8 type 100pcs/lot 20/50/100 dollars 200/500 euros $6.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs/lot 20 f training banknotes $7.80 Free Shipping