1776-1976 Eisenhower Bicentennial
One Dollar Coin
This coin is in nice, barely
circulated condition making it a great addition to your
RARE COIN - DON'T MISS IT !
Special reverses were added to all
quarter dollar, half dollar, and dollar coins minted in 1975 and
1976 to celebrate the bicentennial of America's independence. In
addition, the date was shown as 1776-1976 for the quarters, half
dollars, and dollars minted in 1975 and 1976. There are no 1975
dated quarters, halves, or dollars. Although the difference between
the 1975 and 1976 bicentennial coinage for the quarter and half
dollar is indistinguishable, in the Eisenhower dollar, collectors
are able to tell which year the coin was minted by the reverse
typeface. In the 1975 dollar, the phrases, "UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA" and "ONE DOLLAR", were bold, while in 1976, they were not.
The reverse of the Eisenhower Dollar was designed by Dennis
Williams and shows the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Payment by
Paypal is due within 3 business days of receipt of
invoice. Please Pay Promptly!*
SHIPPING INFORMATION: I ship products
using USPS, therefore it could take up to 14 days for your item to
SHIPPING: $10.00 USD
RETURN POLICY: I want every customer to be
completely satisfied. I will allow returns with a full refund minus
shipping costs on any item you are unhappy with up to 10 days after
receipt of item unless otherwise stated in auction description.
Thanks for your Offer!
- 100pcs 50 euro 50 european bank paper money banknotes $15.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs 50 euro 50 european bank paper money banknotes $6.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs 10 euro training collect learning banknotes $5.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs/lot 100 dollars bank usa training collect bankno $5.99 Free Shipping
- 8 type 100pcs/lot 20/50/100 dollars 200/500 euros $6.99 Free Shipping
- 100pcs/lot 100 dollars bank usa training collect bankno $6.40 Free Shipping