FAQ - Want Ads
- How do Want Ads work?
- How do I view, edit, or end my Want Ads?
- How many Want Ads can I post?
- What are the posting policies on Want Ads?
- Can I post email addresses, off-site links, advertisements, or other contact information in Want Ads?
- Why can't I find my Want Ads in search?
- Post a Want Ad if you can't find an item.
- A seller will contact you if they have the item you want.
- Negotiate a deal to complete the sale.
You can view, edit, or end your Want Ads under My iOffer > Buying > My Want Ads.
As a new buyer, you may be limited to only posting a certain number of Want Ads, because we want you to get a first-hand experience of getting sellers to find the items you're looking for instead of you looking for it yourself.
This helps limit the number of notification emails you receive, as you don't want to receive too many notification emails for too many items that may be hard for you to keep track of.
Posting policies for Want Ads are the same as iOffer's buying and selling policies.
Review the Listing Policy to view the items that you CANNOT post in Want Ads.
No, email addresses, off-site links, advertisements, or other contact information are strictly prohibited. Want Ads found in this manner will be removed and your account can be restricted.
Similar to item listings, Want Ads can take up to 24-48 hours to appear in search results.