Kingdom of Judah Knight's Sword 50" w/Plaque
"King's Collection Series 2009"
Kingdom of Judah Knight's Sword
Lion of Judah
In Christian tradition, the lion is often assumed to represent Jesus. Many Christian organizations and ministries use the lion of Judah as their emblem or even their name.
The phrase appears in the New Testament Book of Revelation 5:5; "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."
As a result of the lion's link to the tribe of Judah, the dominant tribe among the ancient Israelites and the legendary ancestor of the Kingdom of Judah, Judea and the modern Jews, variations or translations of the word "lion" have been used as a substitute name for Judah (Yehuda)
Overall Length: 50"
Blade Length: 41"
Blade Type: Stainless Steel 440
Oranate Gold Hilt w/Red Gem Stone
Cast Metal Lion Head pommel
INCLUDES Custom Wood Display Wall Plaque
Tribe of Judah
The Tribe of Judah (Hebrew: ????????, "Praise"; Standard Hebrew Y?huda, Tiberian Hebrew Y?hû??h) is one of the Hebrew tribes, founded by Judah, son of Jacob.
Together with the Tribe of Benjamin, descendants of Judah eventually formed the southern Kingdom of Judah in the ancient Land of Israel, when the Kingdom of Israel was divided. These two tribes were thus not carried into captivity with the ten tribes of the northern Kingdom of Israel when it fell. This started the tradition (some say myth) of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.
What are you waiting for?
- new excalibur 34" gold & black sword w/ scabbard $69.99 Free Shipping
- *european medieval swept hilt sword 17-18 century $1,250.00 Free Shipping
- european valone-type rapier 17-18 cent.style $650.00 Free Shipping
- original 1616 valoon sword, hard used in battles $2,500.00 Free Shipping
- original european medieval sword 15-16 century $3,500.00 Free Shipping
- knights templar silver replica sword with scabbard $79.99 Free Shipping