Introducing The First in My Ancient Goddess Series
OOAK Goddess Isis Barbie
Isis was a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs.
She was worshiped as the ideal mother, wife, matron of nature and magic.
She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, as well as listening to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.
Isis is the Goddess of Motherhood and fertility.
A Gown of Bright Red as seen in ancient Tomb paintings.
She spreads her arms wide to show her magnificent golden wings.
On her feet she wears handmade beaded sandals.
Her necklace, belt and headdress are handmade of genuine turquoise beads.
Her headdress also features the cobra and the asp as well as the horns and sun disk all symbols of ancient egypt.
Her necklace also features a cartouche of hieroglyphs.
She has recived a complete repaint in the egyptian style as well a complete reroot of her beautiful waist length black hair,
Outfit is non-removable
Certificate of Authenticity & Stand Included
For The Adult Collector
Don't Miss Out. Add Her to Your Collection Today!
More Dolls Coming Soon!
Please email me with any questions or for more photos.
Payment Due Within 3 Days of Auction End
- nun doll # 014b sisters of mercy barbie face $109.00 Shipping Included
- rabbi doll # 010 $109.00 Shipping Included
- priest doll item 005 $109.00 Shipping Included
- rabbi outfit # 011 $89.00 Shipping Included
- priest # 05aa african american $109.00 Shipping Included
- nun doll # 014 sisters of mercy midge face $95.00 Free Shipping